It was destined to be a bad day. Got this message on the evening before the match. Ended up playing in goal, got sent off after 10 mins for throwing a ball at someone’s back (in theory this should’ve been a yellow card, but the ref deemed it violent conduct, so it was a red).
The match was abandoned after 44 mins, but that’s another story. As for my red card, well I’ve now got a 35 day ban and at least a £35 fine. Now appealed and it seems like these are both going to be doubled… All because some striker lashed out at our captain and I took the law into my own hands…
About me…I like watching cartoons, playing video games and football. I also tweet far too much...
- This is an awesome listen... Proper ace... twitter.com/beats1/status/… 15 hours ago
- @DXdelivery @seetickets hello, have waited in all day for a delivery and have just been msgd that you failed to del… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @steveparks: £20 for a boiled egg, one piece of toast and a mug of tea? The story of a modern London cafe... (Read to end of thread be… 3 days ago
- RT @frostybutcher: COMPETITION TIME It’s #farthersday this Sunday. And your dad could wine a beautiful 1kilo prime bone in rib eye stea… 5 days ago
- @BBCSounds Born Slippy... 6 days ago