Currently sat at home waiting for a BT engineer to turn up and sort out my broadband… again. Since getting BT Broadband in October we’ve had loads of problems with it, BT Vision not working, an 8MB line coming in at 104kbps. All this lack of actual service is further compounded by their customer service. A call to phone them up normally results in a 40 minute wait and no real answers and a promise that someone will call you back in 24 hours – to their credit they normally do, but more often than not the call results in “I can’t do that, I’ll have to refer you to X who’ll call back in 24 hours… Grr….
About me…I like watching cartoons, playing video games and football. I also tweet far too much...
- RT @HistoryMuppet: The Muppets have had their ups and downs, but this is easily one of the greatest things they’ve ever done. (Disney Xtre… 12 hours ago
- @EdPentelow oh nice, i'll shut up now... 6 days ago
- @EdPentelow Yeah, they did back in 2006? Got my self some Mark Owen tennis shoes and Proper Job waffle soles. Was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @ChrisHewittLFC They know... 1 week ago
- @liamgallagher SEAGULLS! 1 week ago