Currently sat at home waiting for a BT engineer to turn up and sort out my broadband… again. Since getting BT Broadband in October we’ve had loads of problems with it, BT Vision not working, an 8MB line coming in at 104kbps. All this lack of actual service is further compounded by their customer service. A call to phone them up normally results in a 40 minute wait and no real answers and a promise that someone will call you back in 24 hours – to their credit they normally do, but more often than not the call results in “I can’t do that, I’ll have to refer you to X who’ll call back in 24 hours… Grr….
About me…I like watching cartoons, playing video games and football. I also tweet far too much...
- RT @MadMenQTs: Congratulations...for getting divorced. Nobody realizes how bad it has to get for that to happen. Now you get to move on. -… 3 days ago
- Bit spun out by this transition to running... I guess I'm a runner now? 🥔2⃣🏃♂️ 1 week ago
- RT @BBC_Connected: We’re very excited to announce that we’re building a brand new online community full of discussion, learning and inspira… 1 week ago
- @Sonic_Screwup Donut County 1 week ago
- @ManchesterHalf do I really need to be in the start pen for 8.40? Dropping my kids off in Chorlton at 8.30 and this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago