Currently sat at home waiting for a BT engineer to turn up and sort out my broadband… again. Since getting BT Broadband in October we’ve had loads of problems with it, BT Vision not working, an 8MB line coming in at 104kbps. All this lack of actual service is further compounded by their customer service. A call to phone them up normally results in a 40 minute wait and no real answers and a promise that someone will call you back in 24 hours – to their credit they normally do, but more often than not the call results in “I can’t do that, I’ll have to refer you to X who’ll call back in 24 hours… Grr….
About me…I like watching cartoons, playing video games and football. I also tweet far too much...
- RT @EdPentelow: minnesotafreedomfund.org/donate 8 hours ago
- @sidonbavand 😬 11 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: WHO Warns Covid-19 Could Mean End To Blowing Water Through Pool Noodle Into Friends’ Faces bit.ly/2ZKj8IQ https://t.… 1 day ago
- @BBC6Music Prince, Tame Impala, ACDC, Doves, Chemical Bros and EMF 4 days ago
- @TheRedmenTV @liamgallagher Here’s the video... youtu.be/n9LovGzT-9w 4 days ago