Currently sat at home waiting for a BT engineer to turn up and sort out my broadband… again. Since getting BT Broadband in October we’ve had loads of problems with it, BT Vision not working, an 8MB line coming in at 104kbps. All this lack of actual service is further compounded by their customer service. A call to phone them up normally results in a 40 minute wait and no real answers and a promise that someone will call you back in 24 hours – to their credit they normally do, but more often than not the call results in “I can’t do that, I’ll have to refer you to X who’ll call back in 24 hours… Grr….
About me…I like watching cartoons, playing video games and football. I also tweet far too much...
- Just voted. Now walking to work listening to @RATM LOUD. That’ll show them... 1 day ago
- @RunningMrJones 🥔2️⃣🏃♂️🙌 1 day ago
- @RunningMrJones I run because I can. I couldn’t for 2 years. 1 day ago
- RT @TalentChildrens: BBC Children’s Drama department are interested in hearing from experienced Line Producers for exciting projects in 202… 2 days ago
- @VersusArthritis yup, found humira/amgevita properly transformative. have gone from hobbling around everywhere to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago