Currently sat at home waiting for a BT engineer to turn up and sort out my broadband… again. Since getting BT Broadband in October we’ve had loads of problems with it, BT Vision not working, an 8MB line coming in at 104kbps. All this lack of actual service is further compounded by their customer service. A call to phone them up normally results in a 40 minute wait and no real answers and a promise that someone will call you back in 24 hours – to their credit they normally do, but more often than not the call results in “I can’t do that, I’ll have to refer you to X who’ll call back in 24 hours… Grr….
About me…I like watching cartoons, playing video games and football. I also tweet far too much...
- Think big, work smart 2 hours ago
- Work zooms, whilst the 4 year old watches Transformer toy videos, where they have boggly eyes is my new jam... youtu.be/XBQr1NU3baU 1 day ago
- Just entered the “your internet is pants dad...” stage of growing up... 3 days ago
- @MarcusRashford how to make pizzas in a frying pan, dough from scratch too... 4 days ago
- @Tim_Burgess A Man Needs To Be Told Jesus Hairdo North Country Boy Just Lookin’ Right On Just When You’re Thinking Things Over 5 days ago