Currently sat at home waiting for a BT engineer to turn up and sort out my broadband… again. Since getting BT Broadband in October we’ve had loads of problems with it, BT Vision not working, an 8MB line coming in at 104kbps. All this lack of actual service is further compounded by their customer service. A call to phone them up normally results in a 40 minute wait and no real answers and a promise that someone will call you back in 24 hours – to their credit they normally do, but more often than not the call results in “I can’t do that, I’ll have to refer you to X who’ll call back in 24 hours… Grr….
About me…I like watching cartoons, playing video games and football. I also tweet far too much...
- This is an awesome listen... Proper ace... twitter.com/beats1/status/… 15 hours ago
- @DXdelivery @seetickets hello, have waited in all day for a delivery and have just been msgd that you failed to del… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @steveparks: £20 for a boiled egg, one piece of toast and a mug of tea? The story of a modern London cafe... (Read to end of thread be… 3 days ago
- RT @frostybutcher: COMPETITION TIME It’s #farthersday this Sunday. And your dad could wine a beautiful 1kilo prime bone in rib eye stea… 5 days ago
- @BBCSounds Born Slippy... 6 days ago